These works of fiction are unofficial stuff. It's the tireless masses
of fans which keep Doctor Who alive; without them, there'd be no Doctor Who.
Well, maybe the BBC helps a little bit.
- Chicken Soup by Alden Bates (1997)
- A particularly cute and fluffy piece where the Doctor falls ill and Mel has to look after him.
- Cold As Ice by Sean Patrick Crossey (2003)
- Melanie and Hudson go in search of Glitz and find more than they bargained for.
- Crystal Clear by Tanina Varagona (1998)
- The Doctor re-evaluates his relationship with Mel.
- I like Melanie by Erin Tumilty (1998)
- A filk to the tune of "I Like Traffic Lights".
- Music for a Broken Gymnasium by Alan Taylor (1998)
- (drabble) During Head Games, Mel finds the gym.
- There's No Place Like Home by Alden Bates (1996)
- A month after leaving the Doctor in Head Games, Mel and Ace return to
Pease Pottage where they get a rather large surprise.
- The Third Encounter by John Seavey (1996)
- Mel and Ace are drawn into the Black Guardian's attempt to kill the eighth
Doctor. (Follows from Head Games) Warning: you may find some events
in this story disturbing. Poor Mel.
- A Time of Healing by Tanina Varagona (1998)
- A sequel to The Third Encounter. Aliens run amok in Pease Pottage.
- What The Headlines Said by Tanina Varagona (1997)
- A sequel of sorts to Head Games. The Doctor sees something horrible on
BONNIE-L Adventure #1
Assorted authors (1997, 1998, 1999)
by members of the BONNIE-L list:
Mel, having booted Glitz off the Nosfertu, joins up with Chris Cwej and
gains a crew and goes pirating. Things don't go as planned though...
- Dominion by Peter Adamson and Alden Bates (1998)
- (Comic Strip) the Sixth Doctor and Mel visit the world of the Dominators.